Whether she likes it or not, Jessica Biel has an enviable backside. And it is that time of year when our backsides become more visible, with trips to the pool and to the beach. If you are looking for a good way to tone your booty, you can’t beat doing good old-fashioned lunges and squats. If you want a good variation for the traditional squat, try this action:
1. With feet shoulder width apart, lower into a squat. Hold for three seconds.
2. Straightening out of your squat, keep your left leg planted, with your knee only slightly bent and raise your right foot to meet your left knee. To maintain balance, raise your arms over your head.
3. Hold this position for another three seconds, squeezing your buttocks for extra toning.
4. Lower your right leg and stand with feet shoulder width apart. Repeat steps for your right side.
5. Do twenty rep for both your left and right side. You will find that this squat variation is not only great for toning but also provides a cardio workout as well. It will get your heart racing!