Colored skinny jeans are everywhere and they’re sure to be everywhere this summer. Colored jeans create a bright, sunny look perfect for summer. The key to pulling of this look is to pair them with a darker, more neutral top and accessories. Here’s a little celebrity inspiration:
- Kate Middleton in Coral Skinny Jeans Kate wears these bright coral skinnies like pro. She really softens their color by pairing them with a dark navy blazer and plain black pumps. Your first thought is not “whoa those are bright pants!” and that’s exactly as it should be.
- Stacey Keibler in Red Skinny Jeans We love red skinny jeans because they work brilliantly for day or night. Here, Stacy Keibler makes them super sexy by pairing them with a black shirt and heels.
- Malin Akerman in Bright Blue Skinnies Malin Akerman looks so chic and stunning in these bright blue skinny jeans. Like Stacey Keibler, she dressed them down with black but the effect is totally different: less sexy and more polished. Note to self: pair colored skinnies with black.
- Camilla Alves in Purple Skinny Jeans We love the way Camilla lightened up her purple skinnies with a white top and ivory heels. Super chic.
- Cameron Diaz in Pale Pink Skinny Jeans Oh Cameron, you got this so right. The color feels so subtle here. It adds a definite lightness and femininity but it’s not quite so “look at me” as the other colors.