If you’re about to start swimsuit shopping, you might be interested to know what styles are trending for Summer 2012. This summer, swimwear is modern, playful, and a bit sassy. Here are the looks we’re loving right now:
- Mix and Match: We love mix n match bikini’s! Especially when one piece is a print and the other is a solid! It has a great devil-may-care quality to it. Ashely Olsen got the look right when she paired a striped crochet triangle top with plain black bottoms.
- Cutouts: We love cutout one pieces because they give you the extra coverage and long slimming lines of a one piece but don’t skimp on sexiness at all! Pregnant Kristin Cavillari looks adorable in this black one piece.
- Crochet: Crochet is a nice change from typical spandex. It has a really cool bohemian vibe. Gisele looks casual cool in this brown crochet bikini.
- Vintage: The vintage look is so adorable, but it definitely takes a particular personality to pull it off. Taylor Swift looks adorable in this striped retro bikini:
- Metallic: Metallic suits are everywhere this season! They’re fun, vibrant, and the way they shimmer in the sun is oh-so-sexy! Kim Kardashian looks pretty smouldering in her silver and gold bikini: