Looking for a little Summer style inspiration? Here are the top fashion trends as we head off into Summer 2012!
- Big Hats: Sunburns and wrinkles are out! Big floppy hats protect you from the sun, protect your hair from dryness and fading, and look oh so chic!
- Denim Shirts: Denim shirts are cool, hip, casual, tomboyish and a little rocker-chic.
- Midi Dresses: This summer isn’t about the mini or the maxi dress: it’s all about the midi!
- Printed Pants: Kristin Stewart caused quite a buzz when she stepped out in these brightly printed pants. And now everyone’s wearing a similar look! Keep whatever you wear on top simple for the best “statement” effect.
- Bandeau’s: We must admit, we’re a little shy about this trend, but if you can pull it off then please do! If nothing else, it’s a cute beach look!