We saw a lot of great looks on celebrities at Comic-Con this year! Here are our favorites:
- Nikki Reed: We love the femininity of Nikki’s sweet peplum shirt and pink silk shorts. The sparkly bag adds a little bit of comic-con fun.
- Kate Beckinsale: Does this women ever have an ugly day? We love her fierce leather pants, and the way she contrasts them with a chic white blazer.
- Lea Michelle: This is the perfect Comic-Con ensemble. It’s fun, flirty, and a bit quirky. We love the pop of the red shoes.
- Michelle Williams: Michelle Williams looks like a fun, funky Audrey Hepburn in this patterned shift dress.
- Jessica Biel: Jessica Biel looks so classy, and yet her hot pink shoes add just the right amount of quirky for Comic-Con.